We believe in whole body health which includes addressing your immediate concerns that you have, which may include different types of treatments as well as addressing nutritional needs or changes. Dr. Dicey does not believe in prolonged treatments as they create other problems including dependency.
Here are some of the things we do on your first visit:
- Review relevant patient history
- Assessment of patient posture
- Interactive description of previous injuries
- Review current habits of nutrition, exercise and sleep
- Decide together on how to address diagnostics
- (What tests should we be running)
- Recommendation of treatments based on diagnosis
- Agreed upon treatment plan with patient
A treatment plan could mean one session, could be multiple sessions, could include home care, physical therapy, acupuncturist or it could be a couple other treatments to help improve the health and pain over the short and long term – with long term goals always in mind.
If you have any questions, give us a call or check out the contact us page.