Along with proper chiropractic care, physiotherapy can help with improving body movement, healing the muscles and ligaments and either improving your range of motion, getting your range of motion back and as a supplement to chiropractic care. It can also help with recovery after certain surgeries or procedures in reconditioning the body back to pre-surgery condition.
For some, physioherapy is a part of visiting with us. Physiotherapy, along with chiropractic treatment can help with alleviating the pain and improving your overall health to minimize recurrences of problems in the future and to help speed up the healing process with injuries and long term pain issues.
Everyone’s body heals differently so there is no one set plan that can be used for each person. In your evaluation, we will map out a plan and monitor your progress, changing the plan as needed in your recovery. With years of experience, we will work to get you back to normal health as quickly as possible.
Some of our physiogherapies include:
- Ultrasound with or without medication delivery
- Several spinal decompression techniques
- Different electrical simulation techologies and currents HVG, LVG, I.F.C. and Microcurrent
- Specific exercises designed specifically for each patient
- Heat, ice, and ice massage
- Bracing, taping both Kinosio and other
- Corrective postural sleeping, expercises for home, work and other
Call us to schedule an appointment and we can discuss the benefits of Physiotherapy and if it makes sense for you.